Cedar Glen Mobile Home Park, LLC
Senior Housing Community
This document outlines the application process for the sale of homes in the Cedar Glen Community. Please follow all protocols listed below to ensure a successful sale in our community.
1. All applicants must be approved by management prior to closing. We legally have 14 days to approve or disapprove new tenants. Buyers may not purchase home prior to completion of the approval process. If, for some unforeseen reason an applicant is NOT approved, they could own a mobile home in a park in which they are not approved and would be required to move home off Cedar Glen property. We do not allow sub-leasing in our park. The tenant we lease to must own the home and reside in it.
2. One applicant must be at least 55 years of age, there is a two persons per household occupant limit. Please note that we are a Senior Community. Persons under the age of 45 are not permitted to permanently reside in Cedar Glen. There are NO exceptions.
3. All applicants must complete background and credit screening.
4. All applicants must submit proof of income to Office Staff for verification. Because Cedar Glen leases lots to residents, all new resident must be able to demonstrate financial stability. Proof of income can include pay stubs, social security statement, tax return, and w-2 statements. Community rent cannot exceed 30% of applicants’ monthly income. For the Lease period November 1, 2018 to October 31, 2019 the minimum monthly income is $2,085. Those applicants with larger savings can offset this percentage if their monthly income is low. The age of the applicant and current cost of living will be used to determine adequate savings.
5. Management must approve pets prior to closing. Detailed information about pet restriction/ approval can be found under section 3. Pet Control in the Cedar Glen Mobile Home Park Rules and Regulations Document.
6. Buyers may not clean, paint or move in prior to escrow closing. For the buyer’s protection, no pre-cleaning of homes is allowed. Any boxes or personal items moved in prematurely (before closing) are now the property of the original seller. Absolutely no improvements, prior to the closing.