*Submission of this form is only a REQUEST for reservation. Office staff will contact you to secure your reservation
*Please read our Reservation Policy before submitting this form
Make a reservation to stay with us! Questions? Call us at (360) 779-4305.
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 4:00pm
Closed Daily: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Closed all Federal Holidays
* A $100 deposit per site is required for all weekly and monthly reservations.
* Full payment for all daily reservations are required at the time of reservation.
* A non-refundable fee of $10.00 will be charged for any reservation changes.
* We reserve the right to refuse repeat requests for changes to reservation start date.
* Customers may extend their departure dates based on availability.
* Only Fully contained RV units. NO tent camping, pop-up trailers, vans or campers.
*Sites are not guaranteed. You will need to check with either our Office or Camp Hosts prior to check in.
*Rates are subject to change without notice.
RV Age Restriction:
Cedar Glen only permits RV's 10 years of age or newer. (No exceptions). All units are subject to inspection prior to check in.
*Up to two well-behaved, non-aggressive dogs allowed. No Pit Bull, Doberman, Rottweiler breeds or mixes.
*Pet rules must be followed at all times.
* Refunds for cancellations require at least 7 days notice of scheduled arrival dates. Requests less than 7 days prior to reservation start date no refund will be issued.
* No Refunds for early departure under any circumstances.
*No refunds for No Shows. If no notification is given within 24 hours after scheduled check in time, the site is considered vacant and available for
Reservation Cancellation: Cancellations received 1 week prior to arrival will receive a refund of the initial deposit less a $10 handling fee per reservation. No refunds given if cancellation is within 7 days of reservation. No refunds for early departure. All no shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
Reservation Balance: Due at check in. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover. No refunds for early checkouts or shortening your reservation. You are responsible to pay for the days in which you booked upon arrival.
After hours RV inquiries:
Camp Host: Ted & Kris are located in Site 108. Our Camp Hosts will help you with after hours check in and park emergencies.
Making Reservations For Next Year? We will begin taking reservations for 2018 anytime after August 2017.
Check-In: 2:00 pm Check-Out: 11:00 am